ADVANTAGES: Safety. Ease. Efficiency.
It’s in the bag! AXIS® Bulk Bag Unloaders provide so much more than handling product dust. Transfer ingredients with the highest standards of sanitation, safety, and convenience. Rugged design creates a framework that offers the ultimate stability and operator safety, customized to meet your needs.
Purposefully engineered with everything from neoprene bag seals to heavy-duty, four-inch, tubular stainless steel framework for maximum corrosion resistance and easy wash down. Efficient transfer and easy integration with volumetric and gravimetric feeders create a complete and accurate system to meter bulk bag supplied material. Independently certified design features bag tensioning, electric hoists, pneumatic or electric agitation, lump breakers and product level sensors.
INNOVATION at a glance:
- Quiet operation
- Suitable for all bulk bag types and sizes–up to six feet high and two tons in weight
- Electric hoist trolley to position bags for dispensing
- Lump breaker to reduce material sizes to 1/2″ or smaller
- Full dust control
- Gull-wing agitator paddles to increase flow of product
- Low product level sensor positioned below the lump breaker to sound alarm if material is low
- Certified design with easy-access door
- Designed to discharge poor flowing materials
- Air cylinders enable bag agitation to be cycled automatically based on a programmable time cycle