ADVANTAGES: Safety. Ease. Efficiency.
AXIS Bulk Bag Unloaders transfer bulk ingredients with the highest standards of sanitation, safety, and convenience. The robust design offers stability, control, and operator safety for efficient transfer of all types and sizes of super sack bags and liners, customized to meet your needs.
Purposefully engineered with a heavy-duty, four-inch, tubular framework for certified 3000 lb. load capacity. Made from 304 or 316 stainless steel maximum corrosion resistance and easy wash down. Integrate your bulk bag unloading equipment with volumetric or gravimetric feeders for accurate metering of your bulk materials. Standard BBU features include custom bag frames, electric hoists, pneumatic or electric agitation, neoprene bag seals, lump breakers and product level sensors.
INNOVATION at a glance:
- Quiet operation
- Suitable for all bulk bag types and sizes–up to six feet high and two tons in weight
- Electric hoist trolley to position bags for dispensing
- Lump breaker to reduce material sizes to 1/2″ or smaller
- Pneumatically-operated agitator paddles to increase flow of product
- Low product level sensor positioned below the lump breaker to sound alarm if material is low
- Connection to your off-site dust collection or an AXIS Vacuum Conveyor
- Bag un-tie area with hinged access door and interlock safety switch
- Bag agitation cycled manually or on a programmable timer
- Form-fitted fabric sleeve provides a dust-tight seal and product barrier
- Chocolate chips
- Diced nuts
- Coconut flakes
- Dried vegetable and fruit pieces
- And more