PRECISION: Injecting profit into your process.
Want perfectly filled donuts, cakes, muffins, bread or pastries? It’s time to upgrade to fully-automated injection. Get high-speed precision filling in every piece. Boost accuracy and productivity at the same time? Not a problem with an AXIS Injection System.
Engineered with precision in mind. Servo-controlled ball screws and highly toleranced machined components ensure accurate, repeatable and controllable results. Maintain consistencies of ±1% by volume at rates of up to 30 cycles per minute.
Our unique “suck-back” feature prevents fillings from escaping during retraction. Custom filling profiles can produce results that other systems just can’t duplicate.
FLEXIBILITY: Top or side? It makes no difference.
Can’t decide between top or side injection? Why not both? AXIS injection systems are flexible enough to do inline, top or side injection, in the same design.
Long and narrow. Short and round. Hearts, rings or stars. Our injection heads can easily accommodate any shape or size. Got fillings that are hot or cold? With or without inclusions? No problem. This piston depositor can handle a wide variety of creams, jam, jellies, custards, syrups, whipped cream, icing, and chocolates.
Easily incorporate the AXIS Injection System into your existing line, or let us custom design a solution for your application. In line or single file. On a flat belt or in pockets. In trays or on pans. Flexible enough to fill your needs.
INNOVATION at a glance:
- Easily remove injection head for quick product changeover or sanitation.
- Servo controls instead of pneumatics to maintain accuracy over time
- Suitable for fillings such as cream, jam, syrup, whipped cream, icing, and chocolate
- Dedicated volumetric piston for each injection needle to ensure accuracy
- Available with vertical and horizontal moving head
- Jacketed hoppers for temperature control of fillings
- Needle designs to prevent buildup and clogging
- Well suited for large volume deposits or for filling multiple rows per cycle
- Automatic Clean in Place (CIP) system available for quick and easy sanitation
- Design ensures consistency across all depositing lanes
- Standard or custom needles and nozzles to handle any injection profile
- “Suck-back” feature prevents product leakage from injection point.