PRECISION: Glazing Perfection.
The AXIS® Glazer provides a continuous, uninterrupted flow of glazing, without the mess. Minimize glaze transfer to downstream equipment with our unique recirculation system. Screening and filtration eliminate downtime and lost productivity. Whether your glazing is heated or at room temperature, thick or thin, the AXIS Glazer delivers consistently uniform and perfectly glazed donuts every time.
FLEXIBILITY: Built for productivity.
Need to quickly change depositing widths? The AXIS Glazer allows you to narrow the stream while production is running. Recirculation system returns glaze to the heating kettle to keep everything at optimal temperature. Water jacketed tanks, pipes, pumps and reclaim hoppers minimize build-up. Integrate with plant steam or supplied with on-board heaters and pumps. Designed for quick and easy sanitation.
INNOVATION at a glance:
- Deals with a high BRIX glazing solution
- Water jacketed waterfall station
- Glazing recirculates to heated holding tank
- Run glaze-free through freezers
- Adjustable conveyor nose bars positioned with gaps to minimize glaze transfer
- Open conveyor belt design minimizes glaze build-up
- Piping uses sanitary quick disconnect couplings
- Reclaim system mounted on cart for easy removal and sanitation
- Variable speed blower and manifold strip excess glaze from products
- Adjustable flow rates use PD pumps for maximum precision and repeatability
- Belt scraper has quick release feature for cleaning and sanitizing