ADVANTAGES: Recover. Reuse. Recycle.
Save on expensive ingredients with AXIS® Refill and Reclaim Hoppers. When you can’t avoid having to reclaim excess ingredients, you can quickly transfer them to a collection hopper for reuse. You’ll get gentle handling every step of the way to minimize breakage and ensure as much product as possible can be recovered, reused and recycled. You’ll see significant reductions in waste and you can maximize usage while minimizing cost and labor.
FEATURES: A system set for success.
Reclaim Hoppers are fitted with air filters and regulators to finetune the vacuum takeaway. Wire mesh belts, or transfer points between solid belts, offer a convenient and economical way to collect unused toppings. After passing through a wire mesh belt (or the transfer point of a solid belt) the topping will collect on a sanitary, low-profile cross conveyor that gently moves the topping to the AXIS Refill/Reclaim Bin. The AXIS Vibratory Screener delicately removes any large dough pieces and transports them to a waste bin. The Reclaim/Refill Bin is connected back to the AXIS Conveyor above the Topper, completing the system loop.
INNOVATION at a glance:
- Easily integrated with existing Bulk Bag Unloader and Bag Dump Stations
- Gentle handling and screening of ingredients reduces breakage
- Automatic and consistent refill of your AXIS Topper, Salter, hoppers or day-bins
- Low product levels in the hopper are automatically detected and refilled
- Less waste and damage to toppings
- Easy to use and integrate into existing systems
- Optional separate blower packages available for maximum conveying capacity
- Adjustable vibratory sifter with scrap chute
- Stainless steel bag guard screen inserts
- Vacuum hose take off with adjustable gate and air filter