PRECISION: Hit the bullseye every time.
Lightly spray dough before seeding, grease baking pans, or mist cakes with water before seasoning. It’s all about precision, and AXIS Spraying Systems are designed to deliver. Bakeries require precise control over liquid flow to ensure that costly coatings are conserved. For complete coverage and minimal waste, our oil spraying equipment features overspray recovery and mist elimination to consistently apply proper volumes of liquid. Apply product only where it’s needed, when it’s needed, at controlled application rates. Dispense consistent, reliable, and repeatable patterns.
FLEXIBILITY: We’ve got you covered.
Designed for flexible application, AXIS spray coating systems come in a variety of nozzle and pump styles for custom spraying profiles. Accurately target baking pan cavities or set a wide spray angle for sheeted product. Apply non-stick coatings, butter, oil, freeze barrier coatings, chocolates and glazes with ease. Use air atomized or hydraulic nozzles. Apply food coatings continuously or try high-frequency pulsing nozzles for intermittent applications. When combined with our robust, sanitary conveyor designs, the AXIS oil sprayer is a complete, turnkey solution.
INNOVATION at a glance:
- Controlled application of oils and other liquids
- Ultra-low rates of application
- Simple and reliable operation
- Uniform coverage across band width
- Dispenses in a consistent, reliable, repeatable pattern
- Reclaim system is tolerant of salt, crumbs & debris in liquid
- Easy maintenance
- Overspray recovery and mist elimination
- Top-only, bottom-only or top and bottom spray
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Viscous and non-viscous coatings
- Reduce product scrap from over/under application of coatings