PRECISION: The one and only tail-free topper.
Imagine working with RTU icing for hours with no degradation of the icing. Low shear pumps, custom proportional valving and proprietary design features work with any icing to make better-looking donuts. The patent-pending AXIS® Half-Icer was designed to ensure a uniform and consistent coverage, including regulating product temperatures to stay within ±0.5°F. Sports a unique “no-tail” decorating feature that delivers sharp clean icing lines, smooth texture and consistent color and sheen.
FLEXIBILITY: Fastest results in the industry.
Quality and quantity. Handles a wide variety of icing viscosities with ease. Whether you’re working with water or fat-based ingredients, look forward to the fastest production rates in the industry. Use the AXIS Half-Icer with an onboard by-pass conveyor to link multiple icers in series for quick color change without interrupting production. With its small footprint, foolproof results and easy-clean capabilities, there really isn’t a better solution.
INNOVATION at a glance:
- Kettle design prevents icing build-up with independent agitators and sidewall scrapers
- Minimizes shear of icing
- Water jacketed stainless steel Positive Displacement (PD) Pumps
- Adjustable bath height for greater control over coverage
- Triple walled kettle for external insulation layer with internal jacketed hopper
- Internal heating elements or external steam supply
- Automatically alerts if icing exceeds normal operating parameters
- Bypass conveyor to divert donuts from icing bath in continuous operation
- Water jacketed piping ensures continuous flow of material, even at startup
- Water jacketed reclaim hopper keeps product at ideal temperature